Quotes of 'Dedicate'

Conchita Martinez :

"It's not an easy decision because tennis has been my life. But I've taken this decision with my head not with my heart. I think I have to be happy because from now on I will be able to dedicate my time to other things."

more quotes on Decision, Dedicate, Heart , Life, Tennis, Time
Colin Shaha :

"I think that they are an example to the other freshman of perseverance and what can happen if you dedicate yourself to something. And I don't think it is easy. I don't think it is easy dealing with me."

more quotes on Dedicate, Perseverance
Claudio Cacapa :

"He sacrificed himself to deny Milan a chance to score. We will go to Milan to qualify and we will dedicate our qualification to him."

more quotes on Dedicate
Chris Kingsley :

"As long as we can dedicate the money to specific items like the roads or pavement management, I think it will allow us to fund other projects in the not too distant future, which actually is right now. Because the more we wait, the more it's going to cost."

more quotes on Dedicate, Fund, Future, Like, Management, Money
Eric Wise :

"I dedicate this semester to Brittany. The moment when it started to hit me was when I sat in my car, and thought about my own daughter."

more quotes on Car, Dedicate
Eric Campbell :

"USA Baseball is extremely fortunate to have each on of these outstanding coaches dedicate their summer to our program."

more quotes on Baseball, Dedicate
Ed Rendell :

"I think if we're going to have to landfill trash, and I think we basically have to, we might as well get the upside for it and dedicate that upside to improving the environment in so many different ways."

more quotes on Dedicate
David Isay :

"We're going to dedicate the booth to him and name it after him,"

more quotes on Dedicate
Dave Wojciechowski :

"Free-throw shooting is a lost art. It's not as good as it once was, and maybe it is because coaches are limited with how much time they can dedicate to free throws in practice and kids don't really work on them on their own as much as they should. Foul shots aren't flashy, but they certainly win games, and we try to stress that to our guys. Especially at tournament time."

more quotes on Art, Dedicate, Lost, Practice, Time, Win, Work
Bruce Jenner :

"If you're going to dedicate every second to winning the decathlon, what are you doing wasting your time in bed?"

more quotes on Dedicate, Time