Quotes of 'Happiness'

Cynde Frankel :

"When you see the connection take place, it's as if they are falling in love. The joy on people's faces, the happiness, it's almost tangible."

more quotes on Happiness, Love
Coretta Scott King :

"I'm fulfilled in what I do... I never thought that a lot of money or fine clothes -- the finer things of life -- would make you happy. My concept of happiness is to be filled in a spiritual sense."

more quotes on Happiness, Life, Money
Conor Oberst :

"I believe that lovers should be draped in flowers/ And laid entwined together in a bed of clover/ Left there to sleep/ Left there to dream of happiness."

more quotes on Believe, Happiness
Connie Trujillo :

"It helps a lot to have (Gomez's) support. Back then, I never thought I'd find happiness again, but I've found someone who accepts us and loves us and truly understands."

more quotes on Happiness, Support
Clare Boothe Luce :

"Money can't buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you're being miserable."

more quotes on Happiness, Money
Clara Barton :

"An institution or reform movement that is not selfish, must originate in the recognition of some evil that is adding to the sum of human suffering, or diminishing the sum of happiness."

more quotes on Evil, Happiness, Suffering
Chuang Tzu :

"Happiness is the absence of the striving for happiness."

more quotes on Absence, Happiness
Christopher Hampton :

"To seduce a woman famous for strict morals, religious fervor and the happiness of her marriage: what could possibly be more prestigious?"

more quotes on Happiness, Marriage, Religious
Christina Milian :

"I enjoy being happy every day, and hopefully you can hear my happiness in my music. Life is beautiful."

more quotes on Enjoy, Happiness, Life, Music
Christian Nevell Bovee :

"No man is happy without a delusion of some kind. Delusions are as necessary to our happiness as realities."

more quotes on Happiness