Quotes of 'Sacrifice'

Curt Furberg :

"Americans don't need to pay the highest prices in the world for prescription drugs ? with our average expenditures increasing by 12 to 15 percent every year. No documented health benefits are associated with the excess cost, and many elderly and low-income Americans cannot afford current prices without major sacrifice."

more quotes on Americans, Drugs , Health, Sacrifice, World
Craig Evans :

"The Gospel of Judas turns Judas' act of betrayal into an act of obedience. The sacrifice of Jesus' body of flesh in fact becomes saving. And so for that reason, Judas emerges as the champion and he ends up being envied and even cursed and resented by the other disciples."

more quotes on Fact, Reason, Sacrifice
Corey Jackson :

"It's all about heart. If you're willing to do it, and you're willing to sacrifice your body and put your body out there and do whatever the team needs, that's what it is."

more quotes on Heart , Sacrifice, Team
Connie Slayback :

"We know that we will have to make sacrifices but we're hoping the bankruptcy judge will perceive what a disproportionate sacrifice Delta is trying to wring from this group of working women -- most of them mothers who help support families."

more quotes on Help, Judge , Sacrifice, Support , Women
Conchita Martinez :

"I'm proud of all I have achieved in this sport. It has been many years of sacrifice in which I have had tough moments. But those you forget, and the ones that remain are the ones that have filled you as a tennis player and as a human being."

more quotes on Player, Proud , Sacrifice, Tennis, Tough
Colin Callender :

"This film pays tribute to the everyday American men and women who have given their lives in Iraq. Regardless of one's own politics, one cannot help but be humbled in the face of this ultimate sacrifice made by Chance and his family."

more quotes on Family, Help, Men, Politics, Sacrifice, Women
Cindy Sheehan :

"Why would I want one more mother -- either Iraqi or American -- to go through what I'm going through? I don't want him to justify my son's honorable sacrifice to continue his murderous killing policies,"

more quotes on Sacrifice
Christopher Smith :

"It's a great sacrifice they make for us."

more quotes on Great, Sacrifice
Chris Root :

"It was a difficult year for them because it was a sacrifice. The company paid 100% of their costs, gave them every third Friday off to go to school, but they had to agree to give up every third Saturday to attend classes as well. We felt like if we gave up Friday, they could give up Saturday."

more quotes on Like, Sacrifice, School
Cindy Sheehan :

"What happened last night is very disturbing to all of us, and it should be really disturbing to America. Because no matter what you think about the war, we should all honor the sacrifice of the ones who have fallen. And to me it's so ironic that I'm accused of dishonoring my son's memory, by doing what I'm doing, by the other side, and then somebody comes and does this."

more quotes on Sacrifice, War