Quotes of 'Creativity '

Clyde McKenzie :

"We need to be careful when we are passing judgement on people's creativity."

more quotes on Creativity
Cliff Weber :

"The year 2006 is shaping up to be a strong year for new ETF issues on the American Stock Exchange. Creativity and product innovation are hallmarks of all our issuers, and the Amex is pleased these institutions have chosen to list their products on our market."

more quotes on Creativity , Issues, Market
Christine Anderson :

"I've been relying very heavily on my instincts as of late, and my songwriting has come to depend on my ability to surrender to the inspiration whenever it strikes. When I clear my mind and let the music take over, my hands seem to move on their own, and my voice utters words I haven't premeditated. This is pure instinct. It's like riding a wave. You just take a deep breath, hop on, and hang on as long as you can. That's basically how I songwrite when I'm composing impromptu pieces. It's a lot like channeling. Or free associating. And it's super fun, because anything can happen! It's pure creativity."

more quotes on Creativity , Depend , Like, Mind , Music, Surrender, Words
Christina McMaster :

"She is so much more free than I am. Her creativity is much more open than mine is. I think she just has some degree of ease with allowing her to make intuitive decisions. They are very immediate; there's not a whole internal dialogue."

Christian Preus :

"I like it mainly because it is an outlet for my creativity. I get a chance to see my work completed. Usually, the projects are long-lasting, but they make an impact on the community."

more quotes on Community, Creativity , Like, Work
Chris Satchell :

"We've talked about how development costs have stifled creativity for a long time. Now this is delivering on the promise and doing something about it."

more quotes on Creativity , Development, Promise , Time
Chris Humphries :

"Nowadays true job satisfaction and happiness is about fulfilling your full potential, tapping into your own creativity and feeling that you can make a difference,"

more quotes on Creativity , Happiness, Potential, Satisfaction
Cynthia Weil :

"Other co-writers put you in touch with different parts of your creativity."

Courtney Love :

"I feel like I'm getting my creativity back ... and that I've put a very gnarly drug problem behind me."

more quotes on Creativity , Like
Cory Doctorow :

"The EU and the world are experiencing a revolution in creativity thanks to the Internet, ... An entire generation of remixers, talented amateurs, and Creative Commons enthusiasts have created works that do not require DRM to thrive. NAVSHP should produce recommendations for systems that embrace unrestricted distribution methods in support of these new Internet-native business models. These European creators deserve every bit as much attention from the EU as do American film studios and other incumbents."

more quotes on Creativity , Internet , Revolution , Support , World