Quotes of 'Men'

Claudia Kennedy :

"Our Army is filled with women and men who care and who are in a position to change and improve the conditions under which we serve,"

more quotes on Army, Change, Men, Position, Women
Claudia Fleming :

"Men are always pushed into group situations ... like group sports with a leader. In the kitchen the chef is your captain, but in pastry there is more autonomy, more independence. Women relish that. you are permitted to be creative sooner than on the hot line."

more quotes on Leader , Like, Men, Women
Claudette Colbert :

"Men don't get smarter when they grow older. They just lose their hair."

more quotes on Grow, Men
Claude Levi-Strauss :

"I therefore claim to show, not how men think in myths, but how myths operate in men's minds without their being aware of the fact."

more quotes on Fact, Men
Claude LeRoy :

"To play 75 minutes with 10 men is a huge performance."

more quotes on Men, Performance, Play
Claude LeRoy :

"To play 75 minutes with 10 men is a huge performance. We were trying to recover and get something from Cameroon ... We have four points more than Togo and three more than Angola. That's OK for me."

more quotes on Men, Performance, Play
Claude Bernard :

"Mediocre men often have the most acquired knowledge"

more quotes on Knowledge, Men
Claude Adrien Helvetius :

"There are men whom a happy disposition, a strong desire of glory and esteem, inspire with the same love for justice and virtue which men in general have for riches and honors....But the number of these men is so small that I only mention them in honor of humanity."

more quotes on Humanity, Love, Men, Virtue
Clark Moustakas :

"The most dramatic conflicts are perhaps, those that take place not between men but between a man and himself - where the arena of conflict is a solitary mind."

more quotes on Conflict, Men, Mind
Clarence Day :

"If you don't go to other men funerals they won't go to yours"

more quotes on Men