Quotes of 'Men'

Cloris Leachman :

"Now men and women are separate and unequal. We should be hand in hand; in fact, we should have our arms around each other."

more quotes on Arms, Fact, Men, Women
Clive Bell :

"Art and Religion are, then, two roads by which men escape from circumstance to ecstasy. Between aesthetic and religious rapture there is a family alliance. Art and Religion are means to similar states of mind."

more quotes on Art, Family, Men, Mind , Religion, Religious
Clint Black :

"I am proud and honored to be part of the America Supports You Freedom Walk to honor the victims of 9/11 and to support our men and women in uniform."

more quotes on Freedom, Men, Proud , Support , Women
Clifton Fadiman :

"For most men, life is a search for the proper manila envelope in which to get themselves filed"

more quotes on Life, Men
Clifford Hopkins :

"People put so much value in records, but see what happens with the kids. These boys are learning about being men."

more quotes on Learning , Men, Value
Cliff Burton :

"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?"

more quotes on Men, World
Clement Freud :

"I think our police are excellent, probably because I have not done anything that has occasioned being beaten up by these good men."

more quotes on Men, Police
Clay Byington :

"It was especially tough for me, because I had to play the post position. It was a totally different spot. It was tough because you didn't have that security of rebounds of course? he's in double digits a night, plus we couldn't get the ball into the post. That's why we struggled against teams like Decatur, which have big post men."

more quotes on Like, Men, Play, Position, Spot, Tough
Claudio Ranieri :

"With 10 men it became really difficult. Losing here is nothing to be ashamed of. They are the German champions."

more quotes on Men
Claudia Schiffer :

"I actually don't meet very many men because they are, I guess, afraid to approach me or think that I'm from another planet."

more quotes on Men, Planet