Quotes of 'Men'

Colin Clarke :

"We definitely deserved to get something from the game. We played well enough, even with 10 men, to get something from the game. But our own errors cost us two goals in the first half,"

more quotes on Game, Men
Coco Chanel :

"I don't know why women want any of the things men have when one the things that women have is men."

more quotes on Men, Women
Clint Hurdle :

"Those were two grown men out there pitching today. They put a dent in the hardware of Coors Field."

more quotes on Hardware , Men
Clint Hurdle :

"One of the toughest things to do as a man in anything is to slow down when we're not doing what we think we should be doing. As men, we want to step on the gas. That's a defining point. It's a growth thing for me. It's the next step into a player becoming more entrenched at the Major League level, to have the ability to slow the game down."

more quotes on Game, Growth, Men, Player
Clint Hurdle :

"I don't know -- that'll all go into the final evaluation. Clean innings would be a big plus. There's something to be said for getting out of them. But when you have men on base, they're going to score sooner or later. He's done a fine job so far."

more quotes on Clean, Men
Clint Hurdle :

"We're not looking for cheerleaders. We're looking for men that can make a difference, and when a man has something to say, it's something of substance."

more quotes on Men
Clint Hurdle :

"Every team that added something is hoping that something pops. Their situation is not more removed than ours. We are moving forward with men that showed some value and took positive steps for us."

more quotes on Men, Team, Value
Clint Eastwood :

"Men must know their limitations."

more quotes on Men
Cliff Floyd :

"The home run doesn't mean jack. You still have to come back and play and make the plays when they have men in scoring position."

more quotes on Men, Play, Position
Clarence Darrow :

"I am an agnostic; I do not pretend to know what many ignorant men are sure of."

more quotes on Men