Quotes of 'Men'

Confucius :

"The superior man is distressed by the limitations of his ability; he is not distressed by the fact that men do not recognize the ability that he has."

more quotes on Fact, Men
Colleen Kelley :

"A larger increase for military families clearly is in order. So too, however, is a larger increase for the men and women of the government's civilian workforce."

more quotes on Men, Women
Colin Powell :

"I will always treasure the four years that I have spent with President Bush and with the wonderful men and women of the Department of State, ... I think we've accomplished a great deal."

more quotes on Great, Men, President, Treasure, Women
Colin Powell :

"The United States presents a value system to the world that is based on democracy, based on economic freedom, based on individual rights for men and women, ... I think that is what makes us such a draw for nations around the world. People come to the United States to be educated, to become Americans. We are a country of countries and we touch every country, and every country in world touches us."

more quotes on Americans, Democracy, Freedom, Men, Nations, Rights, Value, Women, World
Colin Powell :

"In our 21st century world, where freedom and democracy are spreading to every continent, it is appalling and morally unacceptable that hundreds of thousands of men, women and children are exploited, abused and enslaved by peddlers in human misery,"

more quotes on Democracy, Freedom, Men, Women, World
Colin Powell :

"We must go after terrorism wherever it threatens free men and women, ... We can't just stop with a single terrorist or a single terrorist organization, we have to root out the whole system."

more quotes on Men, Terrorism, Women
Colin Powell :

"[The pictures] stunned every American, ... They showed acts that are despicable. The president has spoken to this. It is totally out of character of what we would expect from our men and women in uniform."

more quotes on Men, President, Women
Colin Powell :

"We have gone forth from our shores repeatedly over the last hundred years and we've done this as recently as the last year in Afghanistan and put wonderful young men and women at risk, many of whom have lost their lives, and we have asked for nothing except enough ground to bury them in."

more quotes on Lost, Men, Risk, Women
Colin Powell :

"The Chinese are taking good care of our men and women."

more quotes on Men, Women
Colin Powell :

"And we will continue to assist directly, in many different ways, the brave men and women of Zimbabwe who are resisting tyranny."

more quotes on Men, Tyranny, Women