Quotes of 'Men'

Chuck Canterbury :

"In this case, the law enforcement officers felt that the jury's verdict was insufficient to the cause justice. Three men, good, veteran officers were murdered in cold-blood by a coward who surrendered to the tactical unit that responded because he was afraid getting shot himself. The jury's sentencing recommendation was not good enough."

more quotes on Law, Men, Shot
Christy Jones :

"The fact is that each of these men was on a downhill slope."

more quotes on Fact, Men
Christopher Wren :

"A time will come when men will stretch out their eyes. They should see planets like our Earth."

more quotes on Earth, Like, Men, Time
Christopher Sutton :

"A lot of people have told me there is not much political ground to be gained here, but I won't accept that because if I'm elected, it becomes my responsibility. I'm doing this for the men and women who work there."

more quotes on Men, Responsibility, Women, Work
Christopher Sharrett :

"The vast majority of these characters are portrayed as stolid, stalwart men who face various crises with a great deal of fortitude and courage. I think that will play a role: Can the woman do it, or is she compensating for some kind of emotional or sexual drive?"

more quotes on Courage, Emotional, Great, Majority, Men, Play
Christopher Ryan :

"This is important because men treated for advanced prostate cancer are at great risk for losing bone density, which makes the bones vulnerable to fracture. Hip fractures are especially dangerous and can be life-threatening in older patients."

more quotes on Cancer, Great, Important , Men, Risk
Christopher Rich :

"They were busy not doing much of anything. The first day we were there we broke up a fight between two 12-year-old young men who were playing football and had lost their tempers."

more quotes on Football, Lost, Men
Christopher Marlowe :

"My men like satyrs grazing on the lawns, / Shall with their goat-feet dance an antic hay."

more quotes on Like, Men
Christopher Lynn :

"I appreciate the fact that he's elegant and he's polite and has very good manners all things that gay men like but when they read that he gave over $200,000 to Tom DeLay to help elect Republicans, that's an affront."

more quotes on Fact, Help, Like, Manners, Men
Christopher Love :

"He hath desired to bring the souls of other men to heaven; let his soul be brought to heaven."

more quotes on Heaven, Men, Soul