Quotes of 'Men'

Cynthia Veleno :

"It is a Christian poetry book and it is patriotic. There is a lot of it that shares my faith in Christ and it's dedicated to our service men and women. It's also dedicated to the Twin Towers and the men and women who lost love ones there. That's one of the main poems."

more quotes on Faith, Lost, Love, Men, Poems, Women
Cynthia Ogden :

"I was surprised that we could see an upward trend in such a short time among overweight children and obese men."

more quotes on Men, Time
Cynthia Ogden :

"We've seen an increase in obesity in men and we've seen an increase in overweight in both boys and girls."

more quotes on Men
Cynthia Nelms :

"If it weren't for women, men would still be wearing last week's socks."

more quotes on Men, Women
Cynthia Nelms :

"If men liked shopping, they'd call it research."

more quotes on Men, Research , Shopping
Cynthia Heimel :

"Beware of men on airplanes. The minute a man reaches thirty thousand feet, he immediately becomes consumed by distasteful sexual fantasies which involve doing uncomfortable things in those tiny toilets."

more quotes on Men, Uncomfortable
Cynthia Heimel :

"All men are not slimy warthogs. Some men are silly giraffes, some woebegone puppies, some insecure frogs. But if one is not careful, those slimy warthogs can ruin it for all the others."

more quotes on Men
Cynthia Bunton :

"We had an audience primarily of women, until men got wind of it."

more quotes on Men, Wind, Women
Cynthia Benson :

"His contributions as a person to this community through the United Way are just immeasurable. We called him one of our Three Wise Men. We loved him, and I know that he loved us."

more quotes on Community, Men
Cyndy Teas :

"It was a dream vacation for us and it was the first time that we had been there. The men had golf lessons, we had a spa and a private dinner was set aside for Paul and I."

more quotes on Dinner, Golf, Men, Time