Quotes of 'Lost'

Cynthia Veleno :

"It is a Christian poetry book and it is patriotic. There is a lot of it that shares my faith in Christ and it's dedicated to our service men and women. It's also dedicated to the Twin Towers and the men and women who lost love ones there. That's one of the main poems."

more quotes on Faith, Lost, Love, Men, Poems, Women
Cynthia Brown :

"I do hope there is a possibility of getting back to the area and getting New Orleans rebuilt. There's so many people in need of that city. It's a city of nostalgia, a city of hope. I hope all is not lost."

more quotes on City, Lost
Curtis Withers :

"I don't think anything was lost. You've got to take it game by game. (Xavier) could lose another game, and we could win the rest of ours."

more quotes on Game, Lost, Win
Curtis Terry :

"At Oregon State, we were up by 20 in the second half and lost the game. Minnesota went on a 17-5 run late in the first half and won. We just had to learn how to finish games off ... but we learned a lot from those four road games."

more quotes on Game, Lost
Curtis Judalet :

"Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do, will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, will never...never forget it."

more quotes on Lost, Love
Curtis Johnson :

"We regained the momentum lost due to weather delays and losses to Globe and Blue Ridge."

more quotes on Lost, Weather
Curtis Hill :

"We've lost some of our family, and when anyone loses a member of their family it's not something that is taken lightly. We mourn the loss of these Marines."

more quotes on Family, Lost, Member
Curtis Deloatch :

"I don't know if I lost the job or it was taken away. It was the coaches' decision. I guess the coaches feel [Webster] is the better man for the job, or else they just want to see him play. They brought him in here and Corey is their guy."

more quotes on Decision, Lost, Play
Curt Young :

"The fact Rich has been sick (with food poisoning) the last few days and lost a little weight, well, we've got time. This won't hurt him."

more quotes on Fact, Food, Hurt , Lost, Time
Curt Fredrickson :

"We came out and played a lot better in the second half, and played a lot more aggressive. We just had a hard time stopping them in the first half. They made a lot of good shots and really hustled. Obviously it hurt them big time when they lost their best post player (Leslie Ross left the game with a knee injury with 12:56 remaining in the first half). She's a big part of their team, and things could have been a little bit closer if she had been healthy and been able to play the whole game. It's unfortunate that she got hurt."

more quotes on Game, Hurt , Injury, Lost, Play, Player, Team, Time