Quotes of 'Hate'

Cyril Connolly :

"Hate is the consequence of fear; we fear something before we hate it; a child who fears noises becomes a man who hates noise."

more quotes on Fear, Hate
Cyndy Kenyon :

"I hate them both equally. We've just got to get to the championship first and then we'll see, but I really don't have a preference between Minnesota and Duluth, I'd like to beat them both."

more quotes on Championship , Hate, Like
Cyndi Lauper :

"What, do you think that feminism means you hate men?"

more quotes on Hate
Cullum Hasty :

"I'd hate to see the person with the most persuasive voice and the best hairdo get the best of this."

more quotes on Hate
Craig Stadler :

"You still have fun, but you hate to go out and play so well for a couple of days, then play so poorly for a day,"

more quotes on Hate, Play
Councilor Dennis Eaniri :

"You hate to but you have to because of today's times."

more quotes on Hate
Councilman Hal Martin :

"I hate to see the individual property owner get hurt. People had certain rights when they bought their homes and I don't think we can take those away."

more quotes on Hate, Hurt , Property, Rights
Councilman Frank Lopez :

"I would hate to see a tree come down on a little kid ---- a little child ---- all because we didn't make the right choice up here."

more quotes on Hate
Cornelius Griffin :

"We couldn't get a play called in the defensive huddle either. We're going, 'What? What?' But that's what you want, the 12th man. You want teams to hate coming here to play us."

more quotes on Hate, Play
Corey Webster :

"Everybody is going to have to do more now. You hate to lose a guy like Will Peterson because he means so much to this team. Without him younger guys are going to have to take on a bigger role."

more quotes on Hate, Like, Team