Quotes of 'Beauty'

Cullum Hasty :

"We want to try and keep this natural beauty we have here. We want it to look like a sleep hollow, so to speak."

more quotes on Beauty, Like
Councilman Roger Flores :

"The true concept of what art really is, is it's beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there are 11 beholders up here. I want to get to a point where we get recommendations from CAB that everyone is happy with."

more quotes on Art, Beauty
Cornelia Otis Skinner :

"It's not that I don't want to be a beauty, that I don't yearn to be dripping with glamour. It's just that I can't see how any woman can find time to do to herself all the things that must apparently be done to make herself beautiful and, having once done them, how anyone without the strength of mind of a foreign missionary can keep up such a regime."

more quotes on Beauty, Mind , Time
Cora Helm :

"It was hot enough to keep the process going. That's the beauty of it ? it doesn't take a lot of effort."

more quotes on Beauty
Commissioner Sylvia Garcia :

"The beauty of it is everybody working together, a number of jurisdictions."

more quotes on Beauty
Clive Svendsen :

"The beauty of this is you can use the stem cells as the Trojan horse. And once you put them in the brain, they make it (GDNF) for free."

more quotes on Beauty, Horse
Clay Aiken :

"I know that I've got big ears and a big forehead and that my hair sticks up. But I'm happy with myself. I'm not necessarily trying to win a beauty pageant here."

more quotes on Beauty, Win
Chuck Owen :

"The beauty of that is you've got to be on your toes. You never know what's going to come up. It shows the kids are really learning something, not just memorizing."

more quotes on Beauty, Learning
Christopher Wren :

"In things to be seen at once, much variety makes confusion, another vice of beauty. In things that are not seen at once, and have no respect one to another, great variety is commendable, provided this variety transgress not the rules of optics and geometry."

more quotes on Beauty, Confusion , Great, Respect, Vice
Christopher Morley :

"Beauty is ever to the lonely mind a shadow fleeting; she is never plain. She is a visitor who leaves behind the gift of grief, the souvenir of pain."

more quotes on Beauty, Grief, Mind