Quotes of 'Competitor'

Craig Winter :

"He (Talley) is as big a competitor as there is around. He's a big part of our pitching staff and he's playing like a senior."

more quotes on Competitor, Like
Connie Morella :

"A new gender gap has emerged in technology and this is disturbing and disheartening. If our nation is to continue to be a competitor in the global ecomony we need a healthy pool of technically trained persons ... We can achieve this only if we include both halves of the work force,"

more quotes on Competitor, Technology, Work
Clint Weddle :

"She's a true competitor in every sense of the word. We didn't expect her to fill that role, but when you believe in someone, it doesn't matter how old they are."

more quotes on Believe, Competitor
Clint Lawhorne :

"It was a very windy day, so having each competitor break five minutes in their leg of the relay was an accomplishment."

more quotes on Competitor
Clay Courville :

"They do some things very well, which is why we consider them our chief competitor."

Chuck Gault :

"She (Kinsella) didn't feel very good. I was happy to see her go six. She gave me more than I thought she could. She was weak, but she's gutsy. She's a competitor."

Christopher Calisi :

"Our main competitor is NetApp."

Chris Turner :

"Since I've been here we've brought a lot of young players through and signed players under the age of 24 and one thing we have lacked is experience and Tony has got that. He's a competitor and he knows the division."

more quotes on Age, Competitor, Experience
Chris Nolen :

"Nate is such a great competitor. He's always around the ball. He does make us go. Nate played his butt off."

more quotes on Competitor, Great
Chris Miles :

"(Sutton's) an outstanding pitcher, she really is. She is very composed and she does a good job, she's a competitor."