Quotes of 'Relationship '

Cynthia Moss :

"We found the bat, using its sonar 'beam,' looks ahead of where it flies, and that there is a relationship between how the bat moves and where the beam is directed."

more quotes on Relationship
Cynthia Lennon :

"I would say I'm sorry he didn't make it, ... And I don't mean that in a flip way. I'm sorry he didn't get to see everything that happened because of him and to have enjoyed this part of this life. He would have had a great relationship with his sons."

more quotes on Great, Life, Relationship
Curtis Painter :

"Just trying to build a little relationship. I felt like we had to get to know each other before we got out here."

more quotes on Like, Relationship
Cuban Link :

"I don't want nothing to do with that man, ... We had our experience and it ended sourly; it's personal. Our relationship was 12 years deep and I just know him too good and he knows me too good. It's something we can't go back on. It can't be done. It just can't."

more quotes on Experience, Relationship
Cris Williamson :

"Part of me wanted to say, 'It wasn't yours, it was mine.' But it's part of that iconic relationship. I was afraid I was going to lose my mind, like Virginia Woolf. The heart can break -- it's quite a resilient muscle -- but I don't know about the mind. It seems to be a creature of another sort."

more quotes on Heart , Like, Mind , Relationship
Craig Zadan :

"This is a story about friendship, about this amazing relationship between two guys who were so brilliant together but couldn't be together because of their incompatibility as people,"

more quotes on Amazing, Brilliant, Friendship, Relationship
Craig Woker :

"It is also getting an arms-length relationship with its own mutual funds."

more quotes on Relationship
Craig Weber :

"There is inevitably tension between cost and service, and the trick is to give clients the sense that you value the relationship without spending a fortune on staff and other tools. That's what is great about self-service tools."

more quotes on Great, Relationship , Value
Craig Silverman :

"The key question is what triggered the hospitalization. Was it the unsatisfactory end of a relationship with her boyfriend? The defense could argue that [the victim] acts irrationally and destructively when she experiences the unsatisfactory end of a relationship with a man."

more quotes on Defense , Relationship
Craig Lesser :

"AIW is a great fit for Georgia, especially the Douglas area. I'm pleased we were able to move quickly and I look forward to a long-term, sustainable relationship that will contribute to the economic vitality of both AIW and the community."

more quotes on Community, Great, Relationship