Quotes of 'Important '

Cyril Joad :

"There was never an age in which useless knowledge was more important than our own"

more quotes on Age, Important , Knowledge
Cynthia Wilson :

"I sense a difference at both schools. There's an atmosphere that learning is the most important thing."

more quotes on Atmosphere , Important , Learning
Cynthia Williams :

"Quitting smoking is a hard thing to do, and it's important to provide as much help and encouragement as we can to the person attempting to quit."

more quotes on Help, Important
Cynthia Rowley :

"Much more than ever before. The shoes again are always important, so they are really special, I think, and lots of cork, which I love. There's shoes with aluminum in them. We made some really fun aluminum bags that look like folding lawn chairs, only the webbing with the aluminum handles."

more quotes on Important , Like, Love
Cynthia Pryor :

"We all had agreed on specific language that would note at what point a violation would occur - once it was found that groundwater had been contaminated. As it stands right now, as long as the company fills out a report and identifies a plan for remediation, there will be no violation. It was so important to us that a mining company/operator be fully accountable for their actions."

more quotes on Important , Language , Report
Cynthia Prost :

"With Hurricane Katrina and the devastating toll it took on the city, we felt strongly this was something important to honor."

more quotes on City, Hurricane, Important
Cynthia Hinckley :

"If I spent all of my time worrying about how I was going to live up to their standards, I don't think I'd be focused on the important things."

more quotes on Important , Time
Cynthia Bartlett :

"It is really important to have those tools in your possession if you lose your child."

more quotes on Important
Cyndy Kenyon :

"I'm still shaking from the elation of winning today. We've been so close and been on that other side, watching the other team get the trophy. I think it's a huge step for our program, university and team. We all have worked so hard, from top to bottom, everybody has played such an important roll in our success."

more quotes on Important , Success , Team
Cyndi Lauper :

"God has more important things to worry about than who I sleep with."

more quotes on God, Important