Quotes of 'Practice'

Curtis White :

"We've been playing much better in practice. We're doing a better job of moving the ball. Our turnovers are down. That's something we definitely improved on."

more quotes on Practice
Curtis Staples :

"I would classify [a common thread] as confidence. You can see that J.J. is confident that he's going to make more than he's going to miss. It all comes from practice."

more quotes on Confidence , Practice
Curtis Jerrells :

"It's much different from practice. You don't really know what it's like until you get out there in front of thousands of people, the speed and the intensity."

more quotes on Intensity , Like, Practice
Curtis Hines :

"Roy and I always play around at the end of practice where he gets me the ball with the clock winding down and that's what happened this time."

more quotes on Play, Practice, Time
Curtis Eward :

"In practice, we tried to simulate a play being run every five seconds. Our line just got a great push on them, and I just happened to be in the right place at the right time."

more quotes on Great, Play, Practice, Push, Time
Curtis Brown :

"He's always doing stuff like that in practice. I knew he was going to get the ball to me. He told me when we were in the huddle that he was going to hit me."

more quotes on Like, Practice, Stuff
Curt Yaeger :

"If I had to pick one thing at the moment that's bugging me, it would be our serving. We missed way too many in the scrimmage. So we've been harping on serving aggressively in practice, but also remembering that we have to get it in the court as well."

more quotes on Practice
Curt Goering :

"Although the US government continues to assert its condemnation of torture and ill-treatment, these statements contradict what is happening in practice."

more quotes on Government, Practice
Curry Haggerty :

"I was really excited about practice this week. Their enthusiasm this week got me excited to coach. I think you could see a lot of pieces of their hearts and guts out on the floor. Both teams were exhausting early with the hype and left everything out on the floor."

more quotes on Practice
Cuonzo Martin :

"He comes to practice, prepares and works on getting better every day."

more quotes on Practice