Quotes of 'Fraud'

Craig Jenness :

"The election was pretty credible under the circumstances. I certainly don't see anything that would suggest that there was massive fraud in these elections."

more quotes on Election, Fraud
Craig Jenness :

"We do think there might have been fraud in a few isolated places, but we don't see this widespread fraud people are talking about."

more quotes on Fraud
Conrad Black :

"There was a colossal bankruptcy, 50,000 people lost their jobs, tens of billions of dollars were lost and there was a $4 billion accounting fraud. Keep a little perspective, guys,"

more quotes on Fraud, Jobs, Lost
Clay Johnson III :

"To further strengthen the protections that we have put in place to guard against fraud and abuse, we are asking that agencies operate under pre-hurricane levels unless they can justify to us that there are exceptional circumstances."

more quotes on Fraud
Clark Kent Ervin :

"It is entirely appropriate that the money go out just as quickly as possible to people whom we think need it, and to worthy contractors on a competitive basis. But in the rush to do it, there is real potential for waste and certainly for fraud as well."

more quotes on Fraud, Money, Potential
Clark Kent Ervin :

"There's understandable pressure to get money out quickly. But there inevitably will be waste and fraud."

more quotes on Fraud, Money, Pressure
Claire Ebel :

"The real question that needs to be asked and answered is 'Why?' Why would any group of legislators want to discourage college students from registering and voting? I thought what we wanted is for young people to participate in the democratic process. We don't have one shred of evidence of voter fraud in this state."

more quotes on Evidence, Fraud
Chuck Watson :

"They can read the fish and game regulations. They're not stupid. If they were the victims of fraud, I don't think the federal government would be prosecuting them."

more quotes on Fish, Fraud, Game, Government
Chuck Richard :

"It's a mistake to equate the relative trivial size of the settlement to any indication of what click fraud actually is."

more quotes on Fraud
Christopher Russell :

"It just upset me because I did all that research, you know, try to make sure they're legitimate company and everything and it still went through as a fraud."

more quotes on Fraud, Research