Quotes of 'Wind'

Cynthia McKinney :

"A cruel wind blows across American, starting in Texas and Montana, ... And despite our presence today, it continues to buffet and batter the American people (with) a war started on deliberately fake evidence ... and now, criminal incompetence in providing our security."

more quotes on Evidence, War, Wind
Cynthia Bunton :

"We had an audience primarily of women, until men got wind of it."

more quotes on Men, Wind, Women
Curt Freese :

"You live and learn on these things. We want to handle them as little as possible, and next year, we will do all the blood tests at Wind Cave."

more quotes on Blood, Wind
Craig Jones :

"I would have liked to run a lot more laps today to continue with the good set-up direction we found yesterday, so it's disappointing that the wind was so strong. But at least we've got a good base setting for this circuit now so have a good starting point at the race here in a few weeks. I'm feeling totally at home on the FP1 and around this circuit and have just really enjoyed testing these last four days."

more quotes on Disappointing, Wind
Craig Gentry :

"I hit it decent, I just got a little under it, but it just got up in the wind and it just carried."

more quotes on Wind
Craig Gentry :

"I thought it was Ball Four and that it hit my jersey. At first I was kind of mad, but then I saw fast ball and got lucky and hit it and the wind was blowing out."

more quotes on Fast , Lucky , Wind
Corey Perry :

"It's great for your wind and strength."

more quotes on Great, Wind
Constantin Raicea :

"We will be forced to evacuate all 10,000 villagers in the region, because the wind is blowing so hard and the sky is very cloudy, so we will have more problems."

more quotes on Wind
Constance Naden :

"He who, having lost one ideal, refuses to give his heart and soul to another and nobler, is like a man who declines to build a house on rock because the wind and rain ruined his house on the sand."

more quotes on Heart , House, Like, Lost, Rain, Soul, Wind
Connie Allen :

"[The zoo offers the tactile experience of sliding a bow across the strings of a fiddle, plucking a stand-up bass, pounding a drum, strumming a guitar or blowing into a trumpet.] I think of it as a mini museum, ... We have some basic knowledge of all the instruments. My main instrument is the mountain dulcimer, but we'll have a banjo, fiddle, mandolin, guitars, dulcimers and a washtub and stand-up bass. There will be a wind instrument area and lots of percussion instruments, including a limberjack. That's a board with a dancing man you bounce in time to the music."

more quotes on Dancing, Experience, Knowledge, Museum, Music, Time, Wind