Quotes of 'Fault'

Cyndy Kenyon :

"I think we kind of need to regroup and get back to how we know how to play. Because as far as talent and as far as who's the better team, we're better than they are this year, and so the reason that we're losing games is our own fault."

more quotes on Fault, Play, Reason, Talent, Team
Craig Bandoroff :

"She's got the conformation; she's got the pedigree; she's got the class. She's the kind that doesn't come along very often. I can't fault her. At the top end of the business, a horse has to keep climbing the ladder. Ever since the spring, every month, she matured and she headed the right way. They don't all do that."

more quotes on Fault, Horse
Courtney Stadd :

"These are fault lines that have been in the NASA program for decades and it's one of the big challenges for Griffin and his team to ensure we have appropriate robustness in the science and aeronautics programs while at same time meeting very significant program and budget challenges for shuttle, station and the CEV programs."

more quotes on Fault, Science, Team, Time
Cory Schneider :

"That one surprised me a little bit. I didn't see the guy right there on the doorstep. It's my fault for not being on the post."

more quotes on Fault
Corey Patterson :

"It's nobody's fault. I did it, ... Sometimes you have to make things simple and get back to basic stuff."

more quotes on Fault, Stuff
Corey Maggette :

"I made two crucial mistakes on the last two possessions, and I'm going to take it like a man. Those plays were my fault. Kaman was doing a great job, I should have just left Tinsley with Kaman."

more quotes on Fault, Great, Like
Cody White :

"It was our game to lose. Unfortunately, we faltered under the pressure. That's our fault - we blew it."

more quotes on Fault, Game, Pressure, Unfortunately
Cody White :

"It was our game to lose. Unfortunately, we faltered under the pressure. That's our fault. We blew it."

more quotes on Fault, Game, Pressure, Unfortunately
Clifford Robinson :

"The coach can say it's his fault, but the bottom line is that it falls on the players."

more quotes on Fault
Claritha Nichols :

"She said it was not our fault. We got a chance to express our sorrow. ... We wanted her to know just how sorry we were. And we shared with her how we pray ... for them every day to help them get through this situation."

more quotes on Fault, Help