Quotes of 'Spirit'

Cynthia Guariglia :

"We want to encourage people to recruit new teams, bring awareness into the community, and raise funds for cancer research, advocacy, patient services, programs and education. We try to have fun with it and really get people into the relay spirit."

more quotes on Cancer, Community, Education, Patient , Recruit, Research , Spirit
Cullen Jenkins :

"We'll bring a lot enthusiasm and a lot of spirit."

more quotes on Spirit
Cris Williamson :

"I think there's a sickness in the world. People are sick at heart and mind and spirit. People are just, 'Oh God, none of this belongs to me. Not this government, not this thing called America, not the decisions made about my life.' There's a sense of estrangement that's with us again."

more quotes on God, Government, Heart , Life, Mind , Spirit, World
Craig Ray :

"Tourism is a $6.35 billion industry and a huge part of the local economy along this coast. Katrina not only washed away the culturally historic communities here, it also washed away a big part of our livelihood, but it could not take away our spirit. I cannot believe the substantial progress Tourism - Caring for America volunteers made. With 20 percent of our economy laid off due to Katrina-related issues, we have been working day in and day out over the past six months to get our communities back on track. This kind of concentrated effort makes us feel like we moved mountains in just a few days."

more quotes on Believe, Economy, Industry , Issues, Like, Past, Spirit, Tourism
Courtney Sampson :

"We just hope that most South Africans have that spirit."

more quotes on Spirit
Countee Cullen :

"The key to all strange things is in thy heart..../ My spirit has come home, that sailed the doubtful seas."

more quotes on Spirit
Councilman Van Pearlberg :

"Anything we do should be in the spirit of transparency and open government."

more quotes on Government, Spirit
Cotton Mather :

"The Spirit of Slumber which the Poison of the old Serpent has brought upon the children of Men is to be deplored exceedingly."

more quotes on Men, Poison , Spirit
Coretta Scott King :

"There is a spirit and a need and a man at the beginning of every great human advance. Every one of these must be right for that particular moment of history, or nothing happens."

more quotes on Beginning, Great, History , Spirit
Corazon Aquino :

"Faith is not simply a patience that passively suffers until the storm is past. Rather, it is a spirit that bears things - with resignations, yes, but above all, with blazing, serene hope."

more quotes on Faith, Past, Patience , Spirit, Storm