Quotes of 'Clean'

Cyril Dunn :

"A prose style as sharp and clean as a bleached bone on a beach."

more quotes on Clean, Prose
Curtis Weeks :

"If we continue to tap into the basin too much, ocean water can get in and contaminate the clean water."

more quotes on Clean, Water
Curtis Sanford :

"It's funny how clean that went in ... it could have went through the little slit, you know, those boards that they used to put up between periods."

more quotes on Clean, Funny
Curtis Sanford :

"It's funny how clean that one went in ... just right in the middle of the net."

more quotes on Clean, Funny
Curtis Deloatch :

"We all know how things work: he's a second-round draft pick, so people want to see him play, ... He will get some playing time or he will start, you never know. I just take it a day at a time. I don't look at it as a disadvantage or an advantage. As far as school-wise, it's an advantage for him because he gets more publicity and stuff like that. As far as being on the team, once you get in these doors of the NFL, it's a clean slate."

more quotes on Clean, Like, Play, Stuff , Team, Time, Work
Curt Johnson :

"As a state, we must step up to the plate and renew our commitment to ourselves, our children and our communities by adequately investing in clean water."

more quotes on Clean, Water
Curt Buchholtz :

"They probably would not give money to pave a road or clean a bathroom."

more quotes on Clean, Money
Crystie Eversole :

"There were holes, dirt, grime, places where people carved, you can tell there wasn't much when it came to clean up from the former owners."

more quotes on Clean, Dirt
Craig Phillips :

"I would like to clean them up and get them out of there, ... We've had interest from several groups that like the ability to place signs for a limited time on weekends. We want to be careful what we allow because we don't want to create a bigger problem than we had before."

more quotes on Clean, Like, Time
Craig Phillips :

"We don't have interns available any more, so we rely more on the code enforcement people, ... It's not a moneymaking venture. It's to clean up the look of the corridors. The last warnings have been sent. Now we will start to follow up with fines."

more quotes on Clean