Quotes of 'Defense '

Cyrus Vance :

"The defense of human rights has been, and continues to be, one of the principal goals of the foreign policy of this administration."

more quotes on Defense , Policy, Rights
Cynthia Zea :

"We worked hard on defense this week. We got another good pitching outing. Stevie pitched well and hit her spots."

more quotes on Defense
Cynthia Zea :

"She'll be missed. I think she left a legacy for Plano pitchers to locate pitches and help the defense. I think Lauren learned that from her."

more quotes on Defense , Help, Legacy
Cy Alexander :

"Whoever plays the best defense is going to win this league. So that's what we have to do, and we have to play better on the road."

more quotes on Defense , Play, Win
Curtis Pulley :

"I think I've made a lot of progress throwing the ball. I'm just trying to react more and not think so much. That comes with just being out there more. Everybody thinks I'm going to run the ball all the time, so I know I've got to complete passes to keep the defense honest."

more quotes on Defense , Honest, Time
Curtis Martin :

"He's definitely a must-have. I definitely think he makes our defense better. He has explosiveness and quickness almost like a running back coming off the line. He's as fast as I am."

more quotes on Defense , Fast , Like, Running
Curtis Hunter :

"When we execute and play defense, we're capable of playing with anybody."

more quotes on Defense , Play
Curtis Haggins :

"We didn't panic. I called time and told the kids we didn't need threes. We just needed solid defense."

more quotes on Defense , Time
Curtis Haggins :

"We hadn't played for a while. We got off to a slow start but our defense created some turnovers in the second quarter. We threw some different defenses at them in the second half and their guards didn't respond very well."

more quotes on Defense
Curtis Eccles :

"They're quick and the team to beat in this league. They did a good job running their offense and getting down the floor. They also played solid defense and did a good job anticipating our passes."

more quotes on Defense , Running, Team