Quotes of 'Police'

Curtis Bolden :

"She told me and the police they had them facing against each other fighting 'em. I seen a couple spots on their nose."

more quotes on Police
Crystal Jarvis :

"It's real hard. I guess if anybody out there knows what happened to him, could you please call the police department, the news station, somebody. Let them know what happened. I mean if you know anything, just let them know."

more quotes on News, Police
Cristina Camacho :

"Police are trying to help. They're doing what they have to do. But this is not going to stop."

more quotes on Help, Police
Craig Davis :

"Campus police arrived and noticed this nitwit in the room, ... He was not a resident of the room."

more quotes on Police
Craig Civalier :

"The problem is people keep speeding. We're really concerned about kids using that school crossing. We want to give our police officers the ability to enforce the speed limit."

more quotes on Police, School
Craig Bruce :

"The Thought Police: To censor and protect."

more quotes on Police, Protect
Courtney Langner :

"Minorities are often underserved and are not comfortable reporting crime to police. Reporting a crime can be a scary procedure."

more quotes on Crime, Police
Councilor Dennis Eaniri :

"There's quite a difference in money with the firefighter contract versus the police contract."

more quotes on Firefighter, Money, Police
Councilman David Vento :

"The police can't do anything if they don't know what's going on."

more quotes on Police
Corinne Jeffers :

"What I really want to say to everybody, the media, the police, the police in the states, everybody involved, 'thank you' sounds so understated, but that's the only word I can think of at the moment. I think without the concerted effort of everybody involved that I may have been having another sleepless night. I am so thankful to everyone involved that he was found before the 48 hours were gone."

more quotes on Media , Police