Quotes of 'Police'

Eddie Jordan :

"I think police officers are using common sense in making arrests. A person taking water would be a certain kind of situation versus a person taking a big screen television."

more quotes on Police, Television, Water
Eddie Izzard :

"MAC gave me 55 lipsticks to test. These are the same lipsticks I got caught stealing by the police when I was 15. How ironic."

more quotes on Police, Stealing
Eddie Compass :

"At this time in the next 30 to 45 days, on a transition period, I will be retiring as the superintendent of police and I will be going on in another direction God has for me."

more quotes on God, Police, Time
Eddie Compass :

"We have a penalty schedule for each violation, and when that process takes place, individuals will have the right to appeal the decisions made by the bureau chiefs, ... the final decision and recommendation will be by me as superintendent of police."

more quotes on Decision, Police
Eddie Compass :

"Every man in a leadership position knows when it's time to hand over reins to someone else. I'll be retiring as superintendent of police and will be going on in another direction God has for me,"

more quotes on God, Leadership, Police, Position, Time
Eddie Compass :

"Since I was a little boy, my whole life, I wanted to be the superintendent of police,"

more quotes on Life, Police
Eddie Compass :

"[The 249 officers will be judged on a case-by-case basis.] We have a penalty schedule for each violation, and when that process takes place, individuals will have the right to appeal the decisions made by the bureau chiefs, ... the final decision and recommendation will be by me as superintendent of police."

more quotes on Decision, Police
Eddie Compass :

"In the annals of history, no police force in the history of the world was asked to do what we were asked."

more quotes on History , Police, World
Ed Thompson :

"It involves an allegation against a Mendon police sergeant that Millville was doing an investigation for the state. The allegation is that Tim Ryan, the chief, leaked this information to some members of the media, I was one of them -- he did not leak it to me."

more quotes on Information, Media , Police
Ed Davis :

"His life was somewhat in upheaval. He didn't have any control anymore, as he did when he was a police officer."

more quotes on Control, Life, Police