Quotes of 'Passion'

Czeslaw Milosz :

"The voice of passion is better than the voice of reason. The passionless cannot change history."

more quotes on Change, History , Passion, Reason
Cyril McGuire :

"With over 15 years of executive management experience, Shaun Gray will bring a wealth of payments industry knowledge and business development experience which should provide the leadership and passion to drive the execution of the Company's growth strategy and market plans for our payments business."

more quotes on Development, Experience, Growth, Industry , Knowledge, Leadership, Management, Market , Passion, Strategy, Wealth
Cyndi Valentin :

"It's about heart and passion. It's about who wants it more."

more quotes on Heart , Passion
Craig Patrick :

"We're delighted to have Kevin back where he belongs, with the Penguins. Kevin brings a passion to the game that is second to none."

more quotes on Game, Passion
Craig Kallman :

"We knew we had something special. He's an arresting singer who invokes such great passion. The game plan was to utilize the amazing story in the UK and build a foundation from the ground up, getting the Anglophiles and core music fans and tastemakers first and letting the power of the album spread virally. It was a slow build."

more quotes on Amazing, Fans, Game, Great, Music, Passion, Power
Craig Heisinger :

"I don't know that there's been any surprise but the one thing that is evident is that his passion to play is unbridled and it's rubbed off on some other guys."

more quotes on Passion, Play, Surprise
Craig Castleberry :

"She's very talented and she's very committed and she really has a passion for the Lord. For her, it's much more than just the music. It's her commitment to the Lord that is extremely evident."

more quotes on Music, Passion
Craig Allen :

"Spark is 100% focused on developing high quality, high-impact games with cinematic realism, and contextual, dynamic advertising is the perfect addition to that effort. Massive has the best technology, is simple to integrate, but most importantly, they share our passion for great game content. The revenues that we will generate through in-game advertising will provide the funds necessary to support greater innovations in development that will ultimately benefit our gaming audience."

more quotes on Development, Game, Great, Passion, Quality, Support , Technology
Costa Papista :

"This is a very hard business even if everything is cranking on all cylinders. You can talk to anyone working in minor-league sports. You've got to have a real passion for it."

more quotes on Passion
Cory Gallagher :

"I want to be part of a baseball team, and the sport will always be part of my life. It has been a passion of mine my whole life, and I plan on being around it. But I want to go to a school I love, not just go somewhere to love the baseball team."

more quotes on Baseball, Life, Love, Passion, School, Team