Quotes of 'Proof'

Cyrus Peikari :

"We have read articles where antivirus executives say that MARA has published virus source code. We believe that this may be libel. It is certainly not true: a couple of MARA members contributed to an article on the Dust virus [the first Pocket PC Trojan] last year that also had a separate, Part III written by a virus writer, in which he lists some proof of concept code. However, contrary to some reports, this was never published by MARA."

more quotes on Believe, Proof, Virus
Cynthia Nelms :

"Texans are proof that the world was populated by aliens"

more quotes on Proof, World
Cynthia Lennon :

"He wanted proof, daily, that he mattered most to me. All sense of reason disappeared and his tantrums were awesome; he would batter away at me verbally until I gave in. Then he was back to his usual self, apologetic and loving."

more quotes on Proof, Reason
Colleen Kelley :

"The government?s continuing refusal to negotiate is proof that these illegal regulations were designed to eliminate collective bargaining."

more quotes on Proof
Clay Dover :

"Customers appreciate the savings and it gives friends and family a chance to dine out together without spending too much. The early success was proof that the demand for casual dining at this price point on our menu deserved a national campaign."

more quotes on Family, Proof, Success
Claude Bernard :

"A fact in itself is nothing. It is valuable only for the idea attached to it, or for the proof which it furnishes."

more quotes on Fact, Proof
Chuck Rosenberg :

"It is disturbing that there are individuals, driven by greed, who have sought to exploit the nation's efforts to assist those victimized by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, ... These cases stand as proof of our continued commitment to pursue and hold accountable those who would seek to profit from the suffering of others."

more quotes on Nations, Profit, Proof, Suffering
Christopher Taylor :

"The extremists have gained the advantage and they are going to milk it for everything it's worth. It's in their advantage to keep things stirred up. It furthers their goal of trying to convince everybody in the Islamic world that the West is out to get them and is hostile towards them and that proof is this depiction of the Prophet."

more quotes on Goal, Proof, World, Worth
Christopher Lehmann-Haupt :

"There is no medical proof that television causes brain damage - at least from over five feet away. In fact, TV is probably the least physically harmful of all the narcotics known to man."

more quotes on Fact, Proof, Television
Christopher Hitchens :

"Islam makes very large claims for itself. In its art, there is a prejudice against representing the human form at all. The prohibition on picturing the prophet ? who was only another male mammal ? is apparently absolute. So is the prohibition on pork or alcohol or, in some Muslim societies, music or dancing. Very well then, let a good Muslim abstain rigorously from all these. But if he claims the right to make me abstain as well, he offers the clearest possible warning and proof of an aggressive intent."

more quotes on Art, Dancing, Music, Proof, Warning