Quotes of 'Fire'

Curtis Sanford :

"Obviously he's on fire. Even the games I've watched on TV, he seems to be getting points every night. He's an elite player."

more quotes on Fire, Player
Crystal Holmes :

"We don't have the resources to force people out of their homes. But we have made it very clear to them that when we have to take shelter, all emergency services will stop. If people are trapped or if there is a fire in the city, no help will be coming. The consequences of staying could be death."

more quotes on City, Death, Emergency, Fire, Help
Craig Scott :

"The tragic effects of terrorism have forced the new-construction industry to re-evaluate traditional methods of fire protection in commercial infrastructures,"

more quotes on Fire, Industry , Terrorism
Craig Scott :

"The tragic effects of terrorism have forced the new-construction industry to re-evaluate traditional methods of fire protection in commercial infrastructures. That includes everything from building codes, to structural design issues and the less durable fireproofing materials currently specified for commercial steel structures."

more quotes on Fire, Industry , Issues, Terrorism
Craig McDonald :

"[Craig McDonald of Dallas, who also bought a Vespa from University Scooters in August, said it lets him escape the cost of fueling his LandRover SUV that gets just 15 miles per gallon.] I drive it to and from work and then any errands that we have to run, ... It's so nice not to have to fire up the SUV that just drinks the gasoline."

more quotes on Fire, Work
Courtney Young :

"It's a very sad thing. Unfortunately, it had to be done. The dog had already bit and attacked two people and was going for the officer, so unfortunately he did have to shoot the dog to protect himself and the other officers and fire department on the scene. But no one likes to have to use their weapon in this manner."

more quotes on Fire, Protect , Shoot, Unfortunately
Courtney Young :

"(Police) formed a perimeter in the area, were just sort of watching the dog as he roamed around the yards, along with the fire department, who was on scene in case of any injuries. They watched the dog. The dog started to approach the officer in an aggressive manner, and the officer had to shoot the dog."

more quotes on Fire, Shoot
Counting Crows :

"We couldn't all be cowboys, some of us are clowns. Some of us are dancers on the midway, we roam from town to town. I hope that everybody can find a little flame. Me, I say my prayers and just light myself on fire and walk out on the wire again."

more quotes on Fire
Cory Lopez :

"It'll be tough. Damien has been on fire. He's a phenomenal surfer, a hard guy to beat."

more quotes on Fire, Tough
Cory Lopez :

"He's been on fire. The real short waves make it tough out there. I'm just happy to get through."

more quotes on Fire, Tough