Quotes of 'Issues'

Connie Correll :

"IT issues don't necessarily break down ideologically. The middle of each party comes together and works together to get each issue done."

more quotes on Issues
Colleen Healy :

"We did have some component shortage issues that we believe are behind us."

more quotes on Believe, Issues
Colleen Healy :

"We feel we have solved these issues and feel they are largely behind us."

more quotes on Issues
Colleen Healy :

"Given some supply issues (of the Xbox 360), we got off to a slower-than-expected start."

more quotes on Issues
Colleen Healy :

"Overall revenue did come in slightly below expectations, mostly driven by our home and entertainment unit. We did have some component shortage issues that we believe are behind us."

more quotes on Believe, Issues
Colin Matthews :

"We are determined to resolve any issues uncovered as soon as possible."

more quotes on Issues
Colby Jubenville :

"Essentially what the research that is being done right now on this is saying is that there is not a statistically significant difference in how facilities managers prepare in large markets and small markets for potential security issues. What that tells me is we've either got one of two problems - either everybody is doing a really bad job, or security is not being taken very seriously."

more quotes on Issues, Managers, Potential, Prepare, Research
Coach Rebecca Eldredge :

"Slowly but surely we're overcoming some conditioning issues. I don't think they were used to what I expect from them physically. We've been running a lot because they need to get their legs under them and be ready and able to last through five games if they have to."

more quotes on Issues, Running
Clyde Sims :

"They have made some progress, but clearly some significant issues remain and until it's done, it's not done."

more quotes on Issues
Clyde Melick :

"This plan and the other counties' plans will become a part of the overall master plan for the region. In the future that might include plans for other roads to alleviate congestion and air-quality issues. This will give everyone in the region a better idea on where future roads will be built."

more quotes on Future, Issues