Quotes of 'Issues'

Chuck Bowen :

"He is a brilliant political strategist and very knowledgeable of the issues important to all Georgians."

more quotes on Brilliant, Important , Issues
Chuck Amato :

"Marcus Vick made some great plays, but we allowed him to make great plays. We had some containment issues, but he took some hits, too."

more quotes on Great, Issues
Christopher Meyer :

"[In the book] DC Confidential, ... never appeared to be sufficiently up on these issues and he always seemed nervous."

more quotes on Issues
Christopher King :

"This is a way for me to give back and use my knowledge and experience as a civil engineer to address some issues in front of the county."

more quotes on Experience, Issues, Knowledge
Christopher Hill :

"I know that my delegation is coming here to work. We know pretty precisely what the issues are. I hope the (North Korean) delegation has also done some homework,"

more quotes on Issues, Work
Christopher Hill :

"we should be in touch if there are issues he would like to raise and that I would be ready to be in touch."

more quotes on Issues, Like
Christopher Hill :

"None of these issues is agreed unless all of them are agreed. We have a lot of issues in the air that we need to hold together."

more quotes on Issues
Christopher Hill :

"During the last 13 days, we were able to achieve a lot of consensus on some issues, I thought we had made a lot of progress."

more quotes on Issues
Christopher Hill :

"Clearly we are getting very much into the end of this process. We are going to get out there and take another run, trying to resolve the last issues."

more quotes on Issues
Christopher Hill :

"We're not expecting North Korea to become a Jeffersonian democracy, but we do expect them to sit down and talk to us about these issues, to talk to the international community."

more quotes on Community, Democracy, Issues