Quotes of 'Issues'

Colin Powell :

"To the extent that the United States can help get that dialogue started on all of the issues that are outstanding between the two countries [including] Kashmir, we would like to be helpful,"

more quotes on Help, Issues, Like
Colin Powell :

"We believe it is our responsibility to create a missile defense that protects the United States, our allies and friends, all against the threat of missile proliferation that can deliver weapons of mass destruction to any of our countries, ... We should use all available instruments to deter and defend against that threat. We are committed to close allied consultations to address these issues together prior to deciding on specific technologies or architecture."

more quotes on Architecture , Believe, Defense , Issues, Responsibility
Colin Powell :

"The president has me right now on the lead on so many issues. ... Name a specific issue where it looks like I have been marginalized,"

more quotes on Issues, Like, President
Colin Powell :

"The Kashmir issue is essential to the relationship and can be resolved if all parties engage with a willingness to address their concerns in mutually acceptable ways, ... Issues must be resolved through peaceful political and diplomatic means, not through violence or reliance on force, but with determined respect for human rights."

more quotes on Issues, Relationship , Respect, Rights
Colin Powell :

"I would work to remove it, but good friends can disagree on issues, so I don't see that there is any big fight over that. We have a different view on this issue, but he is a gentleman that is going to be the leader of the party,"

more quotes on Issues, Leader , Work
Colin Powell :

"In our conversation today, most of the time was spent not on esoteric subjects but practical aspects of security: how to arrange for the transfer of responsibility for Gaza, the details of the transfer, what are the outstanding issues that have to be dealt with before we can go forward with this transfer,"

more quotes on Issues, Responsibility, Time
Colin Powell :

"There are three issues in the campaign, but it all really boils down to leadership, ... What kind of leader do you want? Do you want a commander-in-chief of the armed forces of the United States who will respect them and give them what they need to defend the nation properly?"

more quotes on Issues, Leader , Leadership, Respect
Colin Powell :

"We press them on those issues of concern to us, but at the same time we cooperate with them,"

more quotes on Issues, Time
Colin Powell :

"We want to be sure that the search for peace ... is seen in a broad regional context so that the quest doesn't stand alone in and of itself, ... obviously an increase in violence affects a number of issues throughout the region."

more quotes on Issues
Colin Powell :

"We had a thorough discussion on strategic issues and the U.S. desire to move forward on a new strategic framework proposal that deals with offensive strategic weapons and defensive systems."

more quotes on Issues