Quotes of 'Low'

Cynthia Nixon :

"I have low self-esteem, but I express it the healthy way... by eating a box of Double-Stuff Oreos."

more quotes on Low
Cynde Frankel :

"We do a home visit for every dog and cat. We try to match lifestyles and needs. We have dogs that are high energy, low energy and no energy. We want to make sure the environment is the right fit."

more quotes on Low, Visit
Cynda Crawford :

"In the grand scheme of things, it seems low. But if it's your dog, you don't care. You don't take solace in that."

more quotes on Low
Curtis Murphy :

"(Erik) Reitz drew their guy in down low and that allowed me to get into a spot where I was able to get a good shot away. I don't know if we exactly turned things on (in the third period), but there were more penalties called and we took advantage."

more quotes on Low, Shot , Spot
Curtis Allen :

"We suspect the transmission would be very low on airline flights, ... but probably not zero."

more quotes on Airline , Low, Suspect
Curt Topper :

"We started with the low hanging fruit which were the goods and materials that were easier to specify and compete on an aggregated basis."

more quotes on Fruit, Low
Crystal Jones :

"I really wanted to play against her. I wanted to show what I could do down low."

more quotes on Low, Play
Craig Watts :

"The first stumble is really expensive. If you already have a low score and there's a delinquency, your score won't drop by as far."

more quotes on Low
Craig Taylor :

"That has been a weakness for us for a while, overall team defense. We only score about 54 points a game, so we have to keep games in the high 40s and once in a while in the low 50s. We're just not that good defensively."

more quotes on Defense , Game, Low, Team, Weakness
Craig Stahl :

"Our expectations are different this year. We're confident, but we don't allow ourselves to get too high or too low. These games aren't going to be 10-0, 11-0 like some of the games we've had lately."

more quotes on Like, Low