Quotes of 'Excitement'

David Greenfield :

"Seemingly harmless office pools can introduce the lure and excitement of gambling to the 5 to 8 percent of the population who cannot handle social gambling. A company-sanctioned office pool may be the first experience a person has with gambling, and employers need to be cautious about potentially problematic activities."

more quotes on Excitement, Experience, Population
David Esquer :

"We've gotta be able to take that enthusiasm and excitement to other places, too. ... When your focus generates to another level, you say, OK, we need to harness that wherever we are."

more quotes on Excitement
David Duncan :

"Thanks for 21 years of fun, excitement and all those great experiences. You shaped me more than anyone -- more than a friend, maybe more than a brother. You were a part of me, and you will be deeply missed."

more quotes on Excitement, Great
David Dreman :

"There's no question that people saw the excitement of the Internet, ... how important it would be. There was absolutely no question they caught it right in the late 1990s. But they paid far too much."

more quotes on Excitement, Important , Internet
David Dellucci :

"I'm not going. I'm 100 percent Italian and my family makes a trip there once a year. That made it a tough decision. This year we've made a lot of additions here and there is a lot of excitement about the direction we're headed. I just want to be here from the beginning."

more quotes on Beginning, Decision, Excitement, Family, Tough
David Chandler :

"It's been the buzz in town. And the excitement level at the club has been wonderful."

more quotes on Excitement
David Attenborough :

"It seems to me that the natural world is the greatest source of excitement; the greatest source of visual beauty; the greatest source of intellectual interest. It is the greatest source of so much in life that makes life worth living."

more quotes on Beauty, Excitement, Life, World, Worth
Dave Wannstedt :

"Do I like the excitement? Sure. It's getting our football team to catch up with the excitement, and that's tough to do."

more quotes on Excitement, Football, Like, Team, Tough
Chris Finnegan :

"There's more excitement than there is nervousness right now. I'm sure going into the first game of the year; being out there [on the field] the first time and running the game it'll be a little nerve racking. I think if you ask any head coach they're going to tell you their first game as a head coach was a little nerve racking."

more quotes on Excitement, Game, Running, Time
Chris Duncan :

"We're looking forward to the challenge of playing at the state tournament. We have to go up there and play our game. We can't let the excitement of the state tournament get us out of our routine."

more quotes on Challenge , Excitement, Game, Play