Quotes of 'Excitement'

Eddie Reese :

"Last year it was on me. With the excitement from the Olympics, I had them burned out by November. This season, they've all been trying very hard and listening very well. Our only mistake this season would be for me to work them too hard."

more quotes on Excitement, Listening , Work
Eddie Carter :

"We've done this the past three games. We have tried all year long to find out how to play with energy and excitement."

more quotes on Excitement, Past, Play
Eddie Bracken :

"But I have fun with the fright, work with it. You have to - that's your timing, that beat of excitement. And when I go on stage, it's just like taking a step into heaven. Poof, you know? Poof - and there I am."

more quotes on Excitement, Heaven, Like, Work
Ed Schroeder :

"It helps to have the world's most beautiful beaches and a community that's willing to support the festivities. We've demonstrated an excitement and a desire to exceed whatever the NCAA expects."

more quotes on Community, Excitement, Support
Ed Peper :

"We're excited to partner with NBC on the mini-movie and Las Vegas show integration to help ramp up excitement for the 2006 Olympic Winter Games."

more quotes on Excitement, Help
Ed Benson :

"The interest from the artistic community to be involved this year really demonstrates the excitement about the CMA Awards and overall appeal and universal quality of the format,"

more quotes on Community, Excitement, Quality
Ed Benson :

"We look forward to Joan and Melissa bringing their unique mix of glamour and humor to the CMA Awards Red Carpet as they interview Country Music's biggest stars, ... We are thrilled to have TV Guide Channel share all the excitement leading into 'Country Music's Biggest Night' with their viewers."

more quotes on Excitement, Guide
Ezra Pound :

"I consider criticism merely a preliminary excitement, a statement of things a writer has to clear up in his own head sometime or other, probably antecedent to writing; of no value unless it come to fruit in the created work later."

more quotes on Excitement, Fruit, Value, Work
Esteban Loaiza :

"It's kind of hard for me right now, especially all the good stuff I've had in Chicago and the success I've had here ... but the Yankees are the Yankees, ... It's a big shock for me. Right now, it's sadness. But I'll look forward to excitement in New York."

more quotes on Excitement, Stuff , Success
Ernie Els :

"All in all, you know, it's very tough. Where it used to be kind of the most fun of all the majors, it's becoming the hardest one now. So it's going to take a bit of the excitement away, definitely."

more quotes on Excitement, Tough