Quotes of 'Excitement'

Chris Mullin :

"It puts a smile on my face, ... excitement and trust and confidence and leadership. And as importantly, a whole lot of talent. I think he's got a unique combination of talent, skill, personality and backs it up. He does things with a certain flair. You don't have to be a basketball person to see that."

more quotes on Basketball , Combination, Confidence , Excitement, Leadership, Personality , Skill, Talent, Trust
Chris Isaak :

"I hope it sells millions, ... But more immediately, my real excitement was the idea that Kubrick was somewhere in a room listening to my piece of work and was excited enough by it that he said, 'I want to put that in my movie.'"

more quotes on Excitement, Listening , Work
Ernest Becker :

"For man, maximum excitement is the confrontation of death and the skillful defiance of it by watching others fed to it as he survives transfixed with rapture."

more quotes on Death, Excitement
Erica Durance :

"It's been a really cool ride and a crazy year. It was not expected to be 13 episodes -- it was four and then it went to 13 -- so it was kind of all over the place, but I feel good and I am excited to get on with the new year. I've got a little bit of an idea [of what will happen] and I'm excited to get in there and explore more of Lois and see where they're gonna take her. With the last episode that we shot, showing her watching everything that's happening, you don't really know where she goes or what she does, so for me the excitement is seeing how this moment of tragedy is going to add a new color to her character."

more quotes on Crazy, Excitement, Ride , Shot , Tragedy
Eric Schaeffer :

"Hopefully, what comes through is that it's certainly about much more than eating disorders. It's about four people battling the challenges of humanity ? the excitement, the successes, the pathos, the struggles with finding love and spirituality and careers that work."

more quotes on Excitement, Humanity, Love, Work
Eric Kanagy :

"Part of the excitement about these 24-hour festivals is seeing where they will go. It will be interesting to see how everyone survives it."

more quotes on Excitement
Eric Anderson :

"It is only by introducing the young to great literature, drama and music, and to the excitement of great science that we open to them the possibilities that lie within the human spirit -- enable them to see visions and dream dreams."

more quotes on Dreams, Excitement, Great, Literature, Music, Science, Spirit
Emanuel Steward :

"[Anticipation is already at an incredible high for this intriguing heavyweight war.] It's the most anticipated fight in the heavyweight division this year, ... I just did an HBO broadcast in Chicago and everybody is talking about it. This fight is creating excitement."

more quotes on Excitement
Eliot Ness :

"Unquestionably, it was going to be highly dangerous. Yet I felt it was quite natural to jump at the task. After all, if you don't like action and excitement, you don't go into police work. And, what the hell, I figured, nobody lives forever!"

more quotes on Action, Excitement, Hell, Like, Police, Work
Edward G. Robinson :

"Of course, I started as a collector. A true collector. I can remember as if it were only yesterday the heart- pounding excitement as I spread out upon the floor of my bedroom The Edward G. Robinson Collection of Rare Cigar Bands. I didn't play at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me. My father and uncles and all their friends turned their lungs black trying to satisfy my collector's zeal. And then came cigarette cards, big-league baseball players. I was an insatiable fiend, and would cheerfully trade you three Indian Joes for one of that upstart newcomer, Ty Cobb."

more quotes on Baseball, Excitement, Play, Safe