Quotes of 'Excitement'

Clinton Portis :

"I'm almost tired of the emotions after games like this. That's three weeks in a row; I'm ready for a blowout win. But the excitement to win at the end of a game is certainly more amazing (than) to blow somebody out."

more quotes on Amazing, Excitement, Game, Like, Tired , Win
Clint Eastwood :

"I know what you're thinking, punk. He just threw three straight split-fingered fastballs at the knees. Does he have any left? Well, to tell you the truth in all the excitement, I kind of lost track myself..."

more quotes on Excitement, Lost, Thinking, Truth
Clint Eastwood :

"Harry Callahan: I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?"

more quotes on Clean, Excitement, Fire, Lost, Thinking, Truth, World
Clifford Garnto :

"If you don't wrestle a weight class, those are points you're giving away. This year, they'll start at 130 (class), and wrap around. They used to start at 103, but they changed the rule a couple of years ago to add excitement."

more quotes on Excitement, Wrestle
Chuck Palahniuk :

"People had been working for so many years to make the world a safe, organized place. Nobody realized how boring it would become. With the whole world property-lined and speed-limited and zoned and taxed and regulated, with everyone tested and registered and addressed and recorded. Nobody had left much room for adventure, except maybe the kind you could buy. On a roller coaster. At a movie. Still, it would always be that kind of faux excitement because there's no possibility of real disaster, real risk, we're left with no chance for real salvation. Real elation. Real excitement. Joy. Discovery. Invention."

more quotes on Adventure, Disaster, Discovery, Excitement, Risk, Safe, World
Chuck Amato :

"I think it adds excitement to all of us. All of us are dreamers. None of us have lost a game yet."

more quotes on Excitement, Game, Lost
Chris Williams :

"There is no more coveted an opportunity for a programmer than to be responsible for a station launch. There is never more optimism, promise, or excitement than when you start fresh with a blank canvas,"

more quotes on Excitement, Promise
Chris Pronger :

"It's one of those things that with that comes excitement and that thrill that you're going to have that opportunity to hold the Cup at the end of the year, and your team is going to do everything possible to try to do that, but within the salary cap framework. I'm sure fans are going to be very, very excited as the seasons go on and the CBA starts to work."

more quotes on Excitement, Fans, Seasons, Team, Work
Chris Phillips :

"(The NHL is) trying to create more excitement around the games u not that we need that (against the Leafs), but it's definitely exciting."

more quotes on Excitement
Chris Mullin :

"The players, from what they've done this summer, feel this is real. I think the excitement is about the talent that fits together that can win. It's not a marketing ploy."

more quotes on Excitement, Talent, Win