Quotes of 'Excitement'

Chad Cordero :

"We're all excited to get going. We had a lot going on in spring training. It feels good to know the season is finally here."

more quotes on Excitement, Seasons
Chad Campbell :

"I don't think there's anything to celebrate yet. There's 36 holes left and we're only halfway through. I'm definitely excited. It's where I want to be."

more quotes on Excitement, Time
Chad Campbell :

"I'm definitely excited. It's where I want to be. It's special to be leading after two rounds. It's a good start. I like where I'm at. We've got a lot of golf left. Hopefully I'll have a good weekend."

more quotes on Excitement, Golf, Hopes
Dave Howard :

"It was fans inspired to express their excitement in a song about this year's team, and we thought it was a pretty good effort. It was a pretty cool song."

more quotes on Excitement, Team
Chad Campbell :

"I'm excited with the way I'm playing. It's nice to get the year started right."

more quotes on Excitement, Play
Dave Holmes :

"She's excited and ready to go. I think as a sophomore it's going to be a great experience for her. I think she has some expectations for herself. Hopefully she'll have fun and play well, and we'll see where things fall."

more quotes on Excitement, Women
Brian Billick :

"I'm excited about the way Jamal ran, ... Jamal clearly had a rhythm and got stronger as he went."

more quotes on Excitement
Chad Belville :

"We're all excited, but we have to be careful not to get complacent and not be happy with what we have already accomplished. We have an interesting mix because our freshman group had never lost. Through junior high they were 32-0. Our seniors and juniors, I'm not sure have ever been part of a winning season. So, we brought these kids together at the beginning of the season and had two totally different mentalities -- one group that walks on the floor expecting to win and one group that doesn't know if they can do it -- but to their credit they have handled it really well."

more quotes on Excitement, Happiness, Lost, Seasons
Chad Arko :

"I was excited to see that we finally got in double digits in runs. It's been a cold spring for us with the bats."

more quotes on Duplicate, Excitement
Brian Bethune :

"Retail sales rebounded with some surprising vigor."

more quotes on Excitement