Quotes of 'Excitement'

Chance VanGundy :

"Eight of our 14 starters were freshmen or sophomores, so we're going to have a pretty big nucleus of our team back the next two years. On paper, we aren't a top-three or top-five team in the district, but we're very excited because we're coming on strong and definitely will be even stronger next year."

more quotes on Excitement, Team, Time
Tom Faraci :

"My guys want to get back. I don't look at it as pressure, but more excitement."

more quotes on Excitement, Pressure
Brian Crabtree :

"He's only a sophomore, so we're pretty excited about that."

more quotes on Excitement
Chan Ho Park :

"I remember the fans ... But I don't remember how I felt, because I was so excited."

more quotes on Excitement, Fans
Brian Cook :

"They're excited about me coming back this year."

Brian Conley :

"It was a very exciting moment."

Chan Gailey :

"I think they will mentally and emotionally be ready to line up and play. I'll be interested to see how they'll play. I'm excited to see how they'll play."

more quotes on Emotional, Excitement, Mentality
Chan Gailey :

"We're excited to be here."

Chan Gailey :

"I think our team is excited about the destination. You want this to be a reward. You want them to have a good time and enjoy where they are. We've got a game to play ? we realize the importance of that and we want to play well."

more quotes on Enjoy, Excitement, Important
Chan Gailey :

"We won. Basically that's all I remember about it. The pageantry about the college game, running out behind the Rambling Wreck to the very first ball game, that's always been an experience that's been pretty exciting."

more quotes on Excitement, Experience