Quotes of 'Excitement'

Charde Houston :

"I'm not going to say there's absolutely no pain, but I can play. Now it's just like going out and being sore. Everybody else is sore. You have to play with pain. So that's how I look at it. Let's just say I feel pretty darn good. I'm excited to see what (today) brings."

more quotes on Excitement, Hurt
Charde Houston :

"Anytime you face a team like that, you have to be excited. We have to play our hearts out to be satisfied about what happens at the end at the buzzer."

more quotes on Excitement, Satisfaction
Charde Houston :

"I don?t remember the last time I played in a game, so I?m excited to see what (Thursday) brings. I?m not going to say there?s absolutely no pain, but I can play. Let?s just say, I feel pretty darn good."

more quotes on Excitement, Game, Play
Char Schroeder :

"Brides really want to have their weddings in New Orleans. I'm excited to say most of our brides will be (rescheduling) their events in the spring."

more quotes on Excitement, Marriage
Chantal Claret :

"Every day feels like before the first day of school, you know when you like lay your clothes out, you can't sleep and you're really excited."

more quotes on Clothe, Excitement, School
Channing Frye :

"His whole point ? and I'm just guessing ? is that he wants everybody to be prepared at all times. If you know you have the opportunity to start, you're going to be a little more excited to play, you're going to be more hungry in practice."

more quotes on Excitement, Opportunities, Prepare
Chandra McCormick :

"He (Hermann) was excited to meet us. We all started going to different events ? spiritual churches, second line parades."

more quotes on Beginning, Excitement
Chandra Levy :

"No, she was always the same, very upbeat, very happy. She was very private. She was not social with a lot of people in the club, but she was always upbeat."

more quotes on Excitement, Public
Chandler Collins :

"Everybody dreams about state in their senior year rather than their sophomore year though. Playing a bigger role this time, this is much more exciting."

more quotes on Excitement, Game
Chancellor Daniel Little :

"I look forward to working with her during what will surely be an exciting time as we work to achieve the strategic vision we share for the future of the campus."

more quotes on Achievement, Excitement, Future