Quotes of 'Soul'

Cyril Ramaphosa :

"He was certainly ahead of his times. He loved South Africa and was deeply committed to the empowerment of its people. We will certainly miss him and may his soul rest in peace."

more quotes on Soul
Craig Rothwell :

"I feel like I'm missing my other half. We were soul mates. It's just not fair."

more quotes on Like, Soul
Craig Rosebraugh :

"There was inspiration there. It was a movement with heart and soul that fought back against corporations doing harm to animals and the environment."

more quotes on Animals, Heart , Soul
Craig Reid :

"Basically, with Born Innocent we gave ourselves the target of completing it in eight months. We've done the same thing with Restless Soul. In the past we've spent too long waiting for the inspiration to come and worrying about repeating ourselves."

more quotes on Born , Past, Soul
Corey Thacker :

"We've done a lot of soul searching throughout the year. We had to find out who we really were as a team."

more quotes on Soul, Team
Coretta Scott King :

"The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members, a heart of grace and a soul generated by love."

more quotes on Community, Heart , Love, Soul
Coretta Scott King :

"Women, if the soul of the nation is to be saved, I believe that you must become its soul."

more quotes on Believe, Soul, Women
Constance Naden :

"He who, having lost one ideal, refuses to give his heart and soul to another and nobler, is like a man who declines to build a house on rock because the wind and rain ruined his house on the sand."

more quotes on Heart , House, Like, Lost, Rain, Soul, Wind
Colin Hay :

"There's a fine line between character building and soul destroying."

more quotes on Soul
Clive Barnes :

"I am convinced that anyone can be a great writer . . . if he can only . . . tell the naked truth about himself and other people. That, a little technique with words and the willingness to bare heart, soul and body are really all it takes."

more quotes on Great, Heart , Soul, Truth, Words