Quotes of 'Childhood'

Cynthia Ogden :

"It's during childhood that our patterns often are set. Overweight adolescents often become obese adults."

more quotes on Childhood
Curtis Hanson :

"One of the reasons I wanted Toni to play the part was...she would put on the burden of weight, ... The weight of responsibility that someone feels who literally gave up her own childhood to take care of her sister."

more quotes on Childhood, Play, Responsibility
Curtis Allen :

"Chickenpox is not necessarily a benign disease or a childhood rite of passage. We don't recommend parents expose their children. The vaccine is best."

more quotes on Childhood, Disease
Corey Feldman :

"It was a great experience for a kid, because it was a bunch of kids playing on pirate ships and water slides, so looking back on it, it was the fondest experience of my childhood."

more quotes on Childhood, Experience, Great, Water
Cleveland Amory :

"There are three terrible ages of childhood - 1 to 10, 10 to 20, and 20 to 30."

more quotes on Childhood
Cindy Chu :

"Much of the bond between mother and daughter can be traced back to early childhood,"

more quotes on Childhood
Chuck Palahniuk :

"The old rule about how a thing of beauty is a joy forever, in my experience, even the most beauteous thing is only a joy for about three hours, tops. After that, she?ll want to tell you all about her childhood memories."

more quotes on Beauty, Childhood, Experience
Evelyn Keating :

"This state has put a lot of concentration on reforming the K-12 system, but we've done very little with early childhood education. We can't wait until they get to kindergarten because then we're just playing catch-up."

more quotes on Childhood, Education
Evelyn Hobson :

"It's the place where he grew up and wrote about so many times when he recounted his childhood."

more quotes on Childhood
Eugene Ionesco :

"Childhood is the world of miracle and wonder; as if creation rose, bathed in the light, out of the darkness, utterly new and fresh and astonishing. The end of childhood is when things cease to astonish us."

more quotes on Childhood, Wonder , World