Quotes of 'Prayer'

Courtney Price :

"Everyone was affected by it. We included her in our team prayer before the game, and when we put on the wristbands, that characterizes what she means to us and that we're going to remember her."

more quotes on Game, Prayer, Team
Cotton Mather :

"I will now teach my son Increase (and others of my children) the way of raising a lesson out of every verse in his reading of the Bible; and of turning it into a Prayer; and engage him (and them) unto a daily Course in reading the Bible in such a way"

more quotes on Bible, Prayer, Reading
Cosette Schaaf :

"Everything was a prayer to St. Francis, his whole life was a prayer. This is what we strive for, too."

more quotes on Life, Prayer
Cokie Roberts :

"As long as algebra is taught in school, there will be prayer in school."

more quotes on Prayer, School, Taught
Clark Johnson :

"The speaker is introduced at 7:30 and speaks for about 10 to 15 minutes. Then we have a round of prayer."

more quotes on Prayer
Claire Keyes :

"Our patients are not coming to, quote, 'exercise their constitutional rights'. They want to talk about prayer and forgiveness."

more quotes on Exercise, Prayer, Rights
Chuck Colson :

"[Chuck's letters from the USS Mellette are full of him saying,] Brad Allen really got to me about religion. I think we should have prayer in our house. I think we should say grace before meals. Brad Allen tells me if I don't start having a relationship with the Lord, I will just end up another successful executive, president of the Westchester County Golf Club, and then die of a heart attack at age 50. ... I suddenly recognized that Brad Allen did have a big impact on my spiritual development."

more quotes on Age, Development, Golf, Heart , House, Prayer, President, Relationship , Religion
Christopher Love :

"I know you are a woman of sorrowful spirit, yet be comforted, though you sorrows be great for you husband going out of the world, yet your pains shall be the less in bringing your child into the world; you shall be a joyful mother, though you be a sad widow; God hath many mercies in store for you; the prayer of a dying husband for you, will not be lost."

more quotes on God, Great, Lost, Prayer, Spirit, World
Chris Palmer :

"We have lost a fellow officer, ... It's not something that will go away because some arrests have been made. It's like losing a family member. Once you lose them, the only thing that can cure it is time. Time and prayer."

more quotes on Family, Like, Lost, Member, Prayer, Time
Craig Mundie :

"The Internet ... was full of sites producing content for free, in the hope that somehow they'd generate revenue from sources that never materialized, whether it was advertising, subscriptions, or a wing and a prayer,"

more quotes on Internet , Prayer, Wing