Quotes of 'Funny'

Edmund S. Muskie :

"It's funny. Of all the jobs I've been ambitious for, this is one that never crossed my mind."

more quotes on Funny, Jobs, Mind
Edgar Bergen :

"Funny, nothing ever happens nowadays."

more quotes on Funny
Ed Susi :

"We were calling them squib kicks. They were supposed to go 20 yards so Monroe wouldn't have the chance to return them far, but (Curry) kind of missed it every time. It's funny how things work out in your favor sometimes."

more quotes on Funny, Time, Work
Ed Reed :

"Let it play. It's funny. I'm glad I got that highlight if they are going to keep playing it and put me on TV like that."

more quotes on Funny, Like, Play
Earl Little :

"It's funny because I miss those guys, ... Watching the game film, looking at Cleveland Browns stadium, it just takes me back to those memories."

more quotes on Funny, Game, Stadium
Earl Barron :

"Every day they asked us about practice, flights, hotels, off-the-court stuff, everything. I said, 'Everybody on the team is cool, everybody's down to earth. Shaq, I told them he was funny. Everybody already heard that. I told them practice was hard, the flights were cool, hotels were top-of-the-line."

more quotes on Earth, Funny, Practice, Stuff , Team
Eva Longoria :

"Its overwhelming, ... Its funny. You never put a price tag on yourself, so I didn't think it would go that high!"

more quotes on Funny
Eva Longoria :

"So, I'm the Eighth Wonder of the World. It's flattering and very, very funny."

more quotes on Funny, Wonder , World
Eugene Levy :

"We went through all the scenes and they became kind of funny and they expanded a little bit and because it seemed to be working so well in the movie, they added a couple of things later on in the movie and that's how it turned out."

more quotes on Funny
Eugene Levy :

"So, listen, different strokes for different folks, some people just like the joke, some people like to hear the funny line. The joke is the thing, and it works for them. Airplane!, the Zucker brothers, they perfected that art form - just an hour and a half of great, funny jokes. Fabulous!"

more quotes on Art, Funny, Great, Like