Quotes of 'Funny'

Eric Idle :

"I like the idea of being out there regularly with an audience and with a funny gang of people. That's what I grew up with -- doing television, doing shows every week."

more quotes on Funny, Like, Television
Eric Davis :

"Socially, it is funny. People are annoyed because, really who is a clown?"

more quotes on Funny
Eric Carmen :

"Yeah, it's funny how 30 years and having families and developing lives tends to change people."

more quotes on Change, Funny
Eric Antebi :

"We have to be creative. If people get an e-mail with a funny gimmick, they'll be more likely to pass it on and get involved."

more quotes on Funny
Emmett Kelly :

"I don't feel 'funny' inside when I'm this hobo character. I'm a misfit (as Weary Willie). Life is passing me by. Maybe it's Willie's attempt at a little dignity in spite of everything that tickles folks."

more quotes on Funny, Life
Emma Caulfield :

"I like you. You're funny, and you're nicely shaped. And frankly, it's ludicrous to have these interlocking bodies and not... interlock. Please remove your clothing now."

more quotes on Funny, Like
Emma Bunton :

"We make everything funny, you wouldn't believe the things we laugh at. We're always laughing-people think we're completely mad!"

more quotes on Believe, Funny
Emily Rossum :

"It's so funny. Every time I sit down in the classroom, my book bag rings and it's my cell phone, and it's Joel (Schumacher) or Clint (Eastwood) going, 'Do you want to do this movie? - and I can't turn an opportunity like that down."

more quotes on Funny, Like, Time
Emily Hall :

"I don't like Wal-Mart. People smell funny."

more quotes on Funny, Like
Emily Giffin :

"My life is very unglamorous, ... I have twin sons, they're 20 months old, they run me into the ground. I write in my sweats. It's a very simple life. There'd be no reason for me to be a diva. That's funny."

more quotes on Funny, Life, Reason