Quotes of 'Funny'

Clint Walker :

"Funny thing, but when I first got to England, I felt very much at home there."

more quotes on Funny
Cliff Floyd :

"It was kind of funny because we all thought the ball was going over the fence. We're like, 'Ain't no way it's happening again.' I'm glad he came back on the road, so he could do something good, then come home and have the fans appreciate him for it."

more quotes on Fans, Funny, Like
Clay Aiken :

"First of all, I usually don't watch (the talk shows) and someone else will tell me about them. And, heck, half the time, I think it's funny."

more quotes on Funny, Time
Cindy Stein :

"It was funny - they sent a bunch of pictures, like that could really tell how the kid could play."

more quotes on Funny, Like, Play
Cindy Klassen :

"I didn't want to do it. I thought it looked funny with long blades and wearing a tight skin suit."

more quotes on Funny
Chuck Palahniuk :

"It's funny how you never think about the women you've had. It's always the ones who get away that you can't forget."

more quotes on Funny, Women
Chuck Palahniuk :

"It?s funny how the beauty of art has so much more to do with the frame than with the artwork itself."

more quotes on Art, Beauty, Funny
Chris Turner :

"It's funny, because last year nobody was looking up to me. But this year, people on the team looked at everything I did. Whatever I did, they wanted to do. So I had to lead by example."

more quotes on Funny, Team
Chris Rock :

"I've never seen stunt casting that's actually funny: 'Oh, it's Shaq,' and then there's some horrible excuse for him to dunk, ... It's, like, 'We got a famous guy, and he's gonna be famous tonight' -- and it sucks!"

more quotes on Funny, Like
Chris Rock :

"In real life, I just got my ass kicked [and] I went home, but that's not a funny episode,"

more quotes on Funny, Life