Quotes of 'Funny'

Craig Thomas :

"It's kind of funny. This is a show about a guy reflecting on his younger years living in New York. For us, those were our years. We have such fond memories. The bars we drank at ..."

more quotes on Funny
Craig Smith :

"It is kind of funny. We started 0-3 in the ACC, we ended up the No. 3 seed, we're 3-0 in North Carolina, we won this game by three points and now we're in our third game."

more quotes on Funny, Game
Craig Bruce :

"If Nader were to win the Presidency and pull the US out of Iraq the day after, I think it would be hysterically funny to watch Noam Chomsky criticizing Ralph Nader for the hundreds of thousands of Iraqi deaths resulting from the ensuing civil war."

more quotes on Funny, War, Win
Craig Bruce :

"It's funny how social activists usually protest against the only things that have a credible chance of achieving the activists' goals."

more quotes on Funny
Craig Biggio :

"Some guy in the crowd was trying to be funny and he slapped her upside the head, acting like a 12-year-old, and he ran, ... It was his misfortune that he messed with a Jersey girl. She chased him down and caught him."

more quotes on Funny, Like
Craig Biggio :

"You know that play is going to be real close, ... I don't know if he would have gotten me or not because I hit it off the end and it was spinning funny. It's just one of those situations where you always run it out and you always get an opportunity."

more quotes on Funny, Play
Craig Allen :

"We were all talking about it (Saturday) night, how we wanted to hit a walk-off home run in the first inning (on Sunday). It's funny how it actually happened."

more quotes on Funny
Corky Palmer :

"He's real confident and I'm real confident about him. It's funny how things work out sometimes. He had a poor fall and really poor early spring. But you don't throw it by him anymore."

more quotes on Funny, Work
Corey Brewer :

"I found [the Sweet 16 questions] funny. I was thinking, 'I'm trying to get to the Final Four.' What's the Sweet 16? That's just one stop on the way."

more quotes on Funny, Thinking
Clint Walker :

"It's a funny thing about westerns. For a while nobody would do a western."

more quotes on Funny