Quotes of 'Funny'

Collin Lapp :

"I tell them 'I'm going to sing with a bunch of old guys. They're like, I don't know, they just don't know how to react really. It's pretty funny."

more quotes on Funny, Like
Colin Mochrie :

"We want to be funny. We want to make people laugh. We'll do whatever it takes."

more quotes on Funny
Cole Hamels :

"Yeah, every bullpen they want to know how I'm doing, so that's funny. Once I'm on the mound I don't notice it, but it is funny. It's nice, and flattering."

more quotes on Funny
Clayton McCullough :

"It's funny because even to this day, people still know what Little League team they played for. And you talk about it and joke about it. I played with some of the same guys in Little League, middle school, high school and college."

more quotes on Funny, School, Team
Claudia Hirt :

"I went to the club, and we talked a little. He was so nice. Then we just played a little bit, hitting back and forth. And at the end, we played one real point, and I won it! That was quite funny; I'll never forget it."

more quotes on Funny
Claude Chabrol :

"Every time I saw the Elf affair on television, I switched on the set because I found it incredibly funny. I thought that, if we could put that it in a film, it would give people watching it a certain amusement to see these people in their true ridiculousness."

more quotes on Funny, Television, Time
Cillian Murphy :

"Yeah, I suppose slightly more people now can pronounce my name. It's all about recognition, isn't it? I have a funny cognizance of the fact that Hollywood is about commerce and art; it's an uncomfortable mixture of the two. People aren't going to put you in a movie unless people know who you are, and if your movie made $80 million, people will go ?Hey, we'll put him in a movie.' It isn't necessarily about the performance, so yeah, that was great and it means you get to read scripts and meet people that you wouldn't have done in the past."

more quotes on Art, Fact, Funny, Great, Hollywood , Past, Performance, Uncomfortable
Cillian Murphy :

"That's what acting is about, ... Funny wigs and voices, that's what we do."

more quotes on Funny
Chuck Viane :

"The public votes with their wallets and this is an affirmation that funny is money."

more quotes on Funny, Money, Public
Chuck Rosenberg :

"People need to understand that we take these threats very seriously, and that we will prosecute anyone who threatens an airline even, as here, when the threat turns out to be a hoax, ... Not funny, don't do it."

more quotes on Airline , Funny