Quotes of 'Funny'

Dave Tippett :

"He puts the work in. It's funny how smart players find a way to get smarter. That's what he does."

more quotes on Funny, Work
Dave Tippett :

"It's funny, the phone hasn't rang the last few days."

more quotes on Funny
Dave Roberts :

"The funny thing is that new guys who come into the organization who question whether she's adequate enough as far as strength, she rectifies that in a hurry. There's many guys that aren't repeat customers because of that."

more quotes on Funny
Chris Barnes :

"Earl was laughing about it by then. He thought it was funny."

more quotes on Funny
Charlie Whitehurst :

"[So what is Clemson's offensive identity?] It's funny, I hear that a lot, ... The great offenses don't have an identity. Everything works."

more quotes on Funny, Great
Charlie Whitehurst :

"It's funny, I hear that a lot. The great offenses don't have an identity. Everything works."

more quotes on Funny, Great
Bryan Adams :

"It's a very funny play. The music is just tremendous; it's a comedy with opera mixed in."

more quotes on Comedy, Funny, Music, Play
Brooks Kieschnick :

"What's funny about it is I haven't even thought about it because I've been busy with the new job. I'm sure I'm going to miss it because it's been my life so long. But I'm not taking it hard. I'm OK with it."

more quotes on Funny, Life
Britt Crennell :

"She's funny that way. I think when you have a chronic disease since you were a child, you put things in a different perspective. She doesn't get caught up in the same things other girls do."

more quotes on Disease, Funny
Bridget Coughlin :

"It is obviously funny and engaging, but it needs to track into educational lessons, too."

more quotes on Funny