Quotes of 'Funny'

Charles Tillman :

"He's like the Muhammad Ali of football. Muhammad Ali was the trash-talker of boxing. It's funny, though. It really is."

more quotes on Boxing , Football, Funny, Like
Charles Roven :

"We're getting the script together, and there will be some of the usual characters: a Chief, 99, CONTROL and KAOS, ... The script has to be there before we want to make it, but Steve will make it funny."

more quotes on Control, Funny
Charles Nelson Reilly :

"The thing that's funny is that everyone thinks I'm dead."

more quotes on Funny
Bruce White :

"They started cracking jokes, and I said: 'Ain't nothing funny when I have to work the next day.'"

more quotes on Funny, Work
Bruce Kent :

"I mean the Americans in a funny way see themselves as an ongoing chosen race - it was the Jews and now it's the great American dream."

more quotes on Americans, Funny, Great
David Hyde Pierce :

"Kelsey Grammer is wickedly funny. He's like an 8-year-old child. He's always doing pranks, and we have a great time."

more quotes on Funny, Great, Like, Time
David Hyde Pierce :

"From Kelsey, I have learned among many other things the value of turning on a dime and how you can have an extremely funny and extremely poignant moment with absolutely no separation in between... and sometimes in the same moment."

more quotes on Funny, Value
David Hunt :

"This place was rich in immigrant history, which appealed to me, being a modern-day immigrant. I knew on the plane home that something happened in that place, that this could be a real sweet and funny movie."

more quotes on Funny, History , Immigrant, Plane
David Henderson :

"The funny thing is, I think I believe in this team, and I should, more than the players believe in themselves. I need them to believe at the level I believe, because I've seen the abilities they have and they've displayed them on numerous occasions."

more quotes on Believe, Funny, Team
David Harris :

"People are funny; how do we get that on screen? For one thing, awkwardness."

more quotes on Funny