Quotes of 'Funny'

David Canary :

"To be able to make a good living in a challenging medium like soap operas is great. The best is that I get to act and am rewarded for it. And the people I work with are great. Funny, intelligent, hard working. They're all great to be around."

more quotes on Funny, Great, Like, Work
David Burns :

"Be funny, be daring, and be as creative as possible, ... Embarrassment is only in your minds; it's not really happening."

more quotes on Funny
David Austin :

"The world seems ... a little less funny without you in it."

more quotes on Funny, World
David Attenborough :

"It's lost on me. I can just about tell if it's got a jet engine or one of those funny things on the front!"

more quotes on Engine , Funny, Lost
David Allmark :

"T.M.X. is the most incredible Elmo toy we've ever created. It's thrilling to be able to bring the Sesame Street sensation to a whole new generation of children in such an exciting and innovative new toy - one that we're sure will tickle America's funny bone, yet again, and again."

more quotes on Funny
Dave Willis :

"The funny thing is that I had never actually watched TV."

more quotes on Funny
Chris Hatcher :

"If the kids find them funny, they seem to remember them better. That goes a long ways in teaching people what you want them to do."

more quotes on Funny
Chris Givens :

"We've had people look at us funny when they see us together somewhere. They think that's odd for some reason."

more quotes on Funny, Reason
Chris Gbandi :

"I set a simple goal for this season, just to come to practice every single day. It kind of sounds funny but I feel like when I'm out there practicing and getting better every single day, the games will take care of themselves. If I can practice every day, that means I am staying healthy and good things will happen for me."

more quotes on Funny, Goal, Like, Practice
Chris Davenport :

"There's a good vibe in the valley. You can almost measure the spirit of the local people by how much snow is on the hill. It's a funny way to measure life."

more quotes on Funny, Life, Spirit